Carson Daly is an American TV host, radio personality, and producer. He was born in Santa Monica, California. He attended Loyola Marymount University where he studied religious philosophy and played golf. The 1990s saw Daly immerse himself in the radio business, and as a DJ he climbed to the top ofo LA’s hottest station. This gained the attention of MTV, and Daly moved to NY to host the network’s Total Request Live. The show was a raving success and put Daly’s face on a huge number of TVs.
Carson is a registered Republican. He has been in favor and has supported previous republicans. He received a lot of heat from the LGBT community about making a joke about the JetBlue incident. Carson later apologized saying he is a support of the LGBT community and it was just a joke.
He is a Roman Catholic. Carson attended Catholic school as a child and wanted to grow up to be a Roman Catholic priest. According to his Twitter, he still attends mass whenever he can.
He enjoys playing golf and is very passionate about music. Carson really enjoys listening to music and likes to find new music he hasn’t heard before.
Currently he is married to Siri Pinter. They have been married for almost a year as of 2016. They met in 2005, and after being engaged for 2 years go married on December 23, 2015.
• Studied religious philosophy at Loyola Marymount.
• Used the glittering stage name “The Porcelain Dream” while an emcee.
• Is anecdotally referred to as the karmic motivation to sit-com character Earl Hickey.
• Was once connected with to performing artist and terrible young lady Tara Reid. Additionally dated Ghost Whisperer’s Jennifer Love Hewitt.
• The anchor person went to a year at Loyola on a golf grant, and would later wind up playing in big name competitions nearby Tiger Woods.
• Has three kids with accomplice Siri Pinter.